Friday, September 30, 2005

The questions on everyone's mind

Alex Ludd says --

I feel your anticipation. I know what you're thinking. Pins and needles, damp underarms, who, just who will make it to round two of the selection process for Alex Ludd appointees?

Seeing how well the campaign is going, I think it's a safe bet that I'd better be prepared to win. Unfortunately, my top hush hush campaign advisors are having internal squabbles. One advisor, a chick, says to rubber stamp Trixie's proposals, because she's the smart one. Another advisor, a dude, says not to let one person have that much power in my administration, especially the smart one. A third advisor, who I suspect is a shemale, says to let wardrobe decide.

I don't know who to listen to anymore. There have been suggestions that some of my most trusted allies might actually be moles, and I don't know who is and who isn't. I know now that I will not be inviting Robert Dinero or Cindy Crawford to be on my staff, just to be safe.

I'm sorry, Trixie, that I don't have an answer for you yet. I'm giving it serious thought, though.



3 comments:

amy said...

I knew you'd make the right decision about Crawford--just like JFK did with LBJ, considering the geographic distinctions. I guess that counts Skindee out, too.

Cindy said...

Hey!

If Alex really IS a hottie, then I'm lobbying for the first lady position. When's the last time a single candidate won? You need that wholesome family dynamic. Just hope they don't discover my blog.

Trixie said...

Cindy is right. Image is EVERYTHING. It is totally acceptable to blow the intern after the election but you need a nice family image or you will blow the election. How would she look in Chanel ?