Saturday, September 17, 2005

Never disregard the advice of your attorney general.



She suggested this questionnaire, so I'd better take it.

So you think you know your friends...


1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
Probably in Nawlins. I doubt I could afford Honolulu.


2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
It would have to be the bow tie.


3. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT?
Jim Neighbors Songs of Inspiration.


4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
Sometime between 5 and 11.


5. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE?
Ishtar.


6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Kazoo.


7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?
Red, White, and Blue. Rah.


8. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
Sports car. More intimate.


9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE?
Only for some, my friend. Only for some.


10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CHILDREN'S BOOK?



11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
Fall. That's when elections are.


12. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Amy said "Forgiveness." She's a better person than me. I'd really enjoy the power to throw their sorry butts in jail.


13. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
If I revealed that, you'd have to disappear.


14. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
Yes. I'm extremely talented with my hands. They're large, you know.


15. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?
The zookeeper.


16. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
Tuesday. Particularly the first one in November.


17. WHAT'S IN THE BACK OF YOUR TRUNK?
The same thing pictured on my tattoo.


18. SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
Hamburger. Followed by apple pie. Go, America!


19. FROM THE PEOPLE YOU WILL EMAIL THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
I haven't decided yet who to send it to.


20. WHO'S LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
My mother. She doesn't like me much. Also, she can't read.


21. WHO DID YOU RECEIVE THIS FROM?
Amy, future attorney general.


22. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER?
Titan Arum (aka corpse flower)



23. DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?
I'm waiting to be convinced.


24. WHAT WOULD BE YOUR DREAM JOB?
President of the United States.


25. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL?
A Slim Fast, with a banana added, and a couple scoops of vanilla ice cream, and some chocolate syrup. With whipped cream on top.

5 comments:

amy said...

Hey, whack-ass--color me impressed. You also proved me impulsive, which, while not unprecedented, is still a feat.

What flavor is the Slim Fast? Is it the canned type, or the milk+powder? Hershey's or generic syrup? Whipped cream of the bowl variety, or aerosol?

Alex Ludd said...

The homemade kind. I whipped it myself. You shoulda heard it squeal.

amy said...

Mmm, perhaps I shoulda.

Trixie said...

I can't decide which former President who seem to emulate...the corpse flower and Thailand book make me think one thing but then you would HAVE to believe at love at first sight - over and over again.

Kell said...

What's in the Trunk? What's in the Trunk? I MUST know.