Friday, September 23, 2005

The Movies

Alex Ludd says -- Every good president gets a movie made about him. Nixon had many ("Dick" was the best), Roosevelt made a guest appearence in "Annie", and Prince John was defeated by Robin Hood repeatedly. For this reason, I feel I need to start writing the script for my movie. Since I haven't actually started my term yet, I can just write the movie about what I PLAN on doing, and then do it, so it'll be completely accurate without having to cover peoples' mouths and do voiceovers.

Also, has anyone here been following Hurricane Rita? It seems to be acting rather indecisive; unable to make up its mind about what category it is. What I've noticed, however, is that it is only hitting the South (many more African Americans live in the South). I do not believe in such racism, so I'm going to push for a new law, upon my presidency, requiring hurricanes to be spread evenly across the nation, and I'll institute a $5,000 fine for the destruction of levys. Take that, Mrs. Nature! I'll see you in PRISON!

9 comments:

Cindy said...

How about just putting this guy's invention to work?

Trixie said...

So you haven't answered my question yet about your cabinet and campaign staff....what are you scared or sumthin ?

Kell said...

Up with Levees!

Alex Ludd said...

Drove my Chevy to the Levee but the Levee was dry.

itgirl said...

don't be putting trixie in a cabinet position. she's a mole for christopher walken.

Alex Ludd said...

I have a problem. The only people who have actually stated that they would like to be in my cabinet are people I cant trust because they want to be in my cabinet. Except Amy. I can trust her. People have said that she has a perfect ass.

amy said...

There are prehaps better reasons to trust me.... Regardless, I think that you're right to do it.

Cindy said...

I never said that I wanted to be in the cabinet, I'm just sitting here waiting to be asked.

Trixie said...

Itgirl is a scandalmonger, a liar, and an a sex fiend. Believe her only if you want to receive a spanking from a French harlot wearing interesting thigh-hi boots and a 60s dress.