Friday, October 28, 2005

You are what you eat.

Alex Ludd says --

Good news. I bought a 12 oz milk carton of Whoppers, and this time they are smooth, sweet, and delectable.

Skindee's new picture is very pretty.

Trixie, dropping her purls of wisdom, admits that while she links to so many knitting forums, she wants to learn to knit.

Rabbitch has given me a whole new appreciation for the possibilities of opera.

Amy, who forgot to name me among her celebrity crushes, made up for it by tagging me. Oooh, that was fun!


3 comments:

amy said...

I don't know if it's still like this in Michigan City, but in some parts of the world, 'tagging' is a euphemism for engaging in sexual contact.

Cindy said...

I never saw this post until today. Am I slow or something?

The profile picture? Aw, thanks.

You know this means that I named you in MY celebrity crush list before even reading this post.

Alex Ludd said...

Thanks, Cindy. Now I'm all hot and bothered.