Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Cindy said I'm a slacker.

Alex Ludd says --

I guess Cindy's right. But late, not never, is the meme she tagged me for.

It's like a Christmas card a day too late
Spanks JJ. I finally did it. (Actually I did it yesterday but the computer crashed and I lost it.)

You get one wish of anything, what would you ask for?
To be J-lo's bar of soap.

Wish for 6 more wishes.
1. To be Cindy's webcam.
2. To have Trixie's mind.
3. To have Amy's education.
4. To have Christopher Walken's money.
5. To have Kos's readership.
6. To have W's job.

What animal would you be?
A stallion. Or should I choose something that would be more of a change?

Something you want to do in your life:
Have an airport named after me.

One song you could listen to over and over again:
Like a Virgin.

Coke or Pepsi?
Shasta chocolate soda with a scoop of french vanilla ice cream. Why be dull?

Something you currently desire:
Prime rib. Or maybe some sort of beef to eat.

One good deed you've done lately:
Prevented an alien invasion.

A funny moment in your life:
Took four girls to the prom without any of them finding out that I took the others.

Tagging:
1. Hammy
2. Andrea
3. Julia
4. Joey
5. Empress


6 comments:

amy said...

You're welcome to it, love.

Trixie said...

You want my mind!
*sigh*
I lust for you!

Cindy said...

Wow, you did it. I feel powerful.

Alex Ludd said...

You are powerful.

Cindy said...

Ja sais, mon petit ami.

Cindy said...

Perphaps Alex is working on some secret plans to take over the world.

Fearless leader, where are you?