Friday, January 20, 2006

In my own defense

I know. Really, I do. I am like Santa Claus -- I see you when you're mocking. I know when you're talking about me. It's a big responsibility, really. I can't help knowing that my sparse words have disappointed the minions, fans, and hyper-bright alike. (You know which category YOU belong in. Don't tell the others, though; they like to think they are hyper-bright, too, you know.)

All I can say in my own defense is... well, I'm worth the wait.

Ok, that didn't come out as humble as I intended. What I meant to say was this: I'm hot. You know it's true.

Whoops, I did it again.

I guess I need to work on humility. It's a lot harder for people like us to be humble, you know. So I guess for now I'll just have to ask for your forgiveness. I'll try to do better... because YOU are worth it.


Come to the official Alex Ludd for President forums to comment on this and other posts, to offer opinions and gossip, and to share your worldview or personal quirks!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

I've never mocked.

And hon, really, the Christmas-theme banner?

Anonymous said...

It is awfully fractious of you to post an obviously Christian themed banner. You should be trying to win votes from us, Jews. Haven't you heard that we control the media?

Alex Ludd said...

Erm... Last I heard, Jesus has nothing to do with snow and mistletoe. It's just that Jesusday and Kissingpeopleday fall on the sameday.

amy said...

That "erm" alone won you big points with me.