Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Foreign Policy

Alex Ludd says -- No good politician can be entirely without foreign policy. Hell, even Carter had foreign policy. So now, I have foreign policy.

1. Australia sucks. Except that crocodile guy. I think we need to get him out of there and then kill their firstborn sons, or at least mail them some torn-up paper-maché and an empty whiskey bottle.

2. Asia is too short. We need new skewed maps that show it to be somewhat taller than it really is.

3. That prince guy from some country I've never heard of that tried to steal my credit card should be reported to Interpol. Then, we throw rocks at him and hope he goes away.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

what's wrong with shortiness?

Trixie said...

Australia is now promoting pregnancy. They have a "3" campaign. One child to replace yourself, one to replace the other partner, and one for Aussies everywhere. Apparently the birth rate has declined dramatically. I guess Aussies don't like sex as much as I thought...humph...I guess that your wish may come true if they are dying off at a good clip. To bad. I like the idea of hot guys with accents who speak a form of English and live half a world away!

Sarabeth said...

And, Australians are beating up people right now who don't look white bread. Down with Australians.

Oh, wait, I have some Australian friends. Can we keep some of them?

Alex Ludd said...

I'm not talking about the people, or the government. I'm talking about the country itself. I mean, come on. Who actually thinks kangaroos are cool?

Sarabeth said...

Wait, I do. They are totally wacky when it comes to reproduction. The female kangaroo can stop development of the fetus until there is enough resources around or until her other joey is out of the pouch and ready to get it on itself. Come on! How is that not cool?