Sunday, February 19, 2006

Reliable Emails

Recently, I've been getting emails from all sorts of people that I don't know. Some guy in Australia is willing to give me $10 million, as long as 90% goes to charities. Evidently, his family would keep it for themselves instead of giving it to charity, so he'd rather trust a complete stranger in another country with an email address he picked at random. About five or six girls with different names sent me the exact same email offering me an extra 2-12 inches. The subjects and bodies of the emails were the same, but the emails had different senders, and different signatures. Oddly enough, only some of them were from hotmail accounts. I've also been getting lots of emails about "free photoshop video tutorials 8hours", which strikes me as odd, because Photoshop can't be used to make videos (just still images), nor do I own Photoshop.

Anyhow, I've pretty much figured out how it all goes together. Using the $1,000,000 that doesn't go to charity, I can buy a copy of photoshop. I will use this, along with the skills learned in the free tutorials, to give myself an extra 2-12 inches (or more, if I want)!

Come to the official Alex Ludd for President forums to comment on this and other posts, to offer opinions and gossip, and to share your worldview or personal quirks!

2 comments:

Kell said...

I got those mails too - I was helping a prince of Outer Jibip escape to a new and fabulous world - Mine.

Now, fat, rich, happy and married, I can't imagine how I ever thought that e-mail was a fraud.

Kell said...

Ah! The Free-Market Millionaires!