Monday, November 14, 2005

I don't think it understood some of my answers.

Alex Ludd says -- Thanks to Trixie, but the test had some flaws.

HASH(0x9069fe8)
The Evil Princess

You are drawn to the sinister side of life and
gravitate towards darker things. You are quite
proud of your dark side and often flaunt it.
Your sinister nature and your willingness to be
cutthroat often result in you playing the
villainess.

Role Model: Snow White's Stepmother

You are most likely to: Team up with an evil dragon
to spread terror across the countryside.


What Kind of Princess are You? - Beautiful Artwork (Original Music is BACK!!!)
brought to you by Quizilla

Now, while I find the idea fascinating, I don't think the computer quite understood my, uh, point.

For instance, mentions of my trusty magic wand and my trusty sword... not self-evident enough?

Unfortunately, when it said "A leather and chain mail bustier with a matching loincloth and a jeweled sword" I thought it said "male bustier." I thought the idea intriguing.

Well, if I must wear a damsel's clothing, I may as well wear the knickers of an evil one.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Are you sure you're not Brian? He's into dragons and shit.

You should take the OK Cupid test. Come on Alex, everyone is doing it. Then we'll see if we're compatible.

Sarabeth said...

Ah, Alex, in touch with your feminine side. That will go over well with voters. The evil part, not so much, but you aren't afraid of the power of woman.

Cindy said...

I wanted to see what kind of princess I am, but quizzilla won't let me. Maybe I'm not ladylike enough.

Alex Ludd said...

Cindy, I fear they'd have to write a whole new category for you. The descriptions of the current categories are too brief to do you justice.

Cindy said...

Aw, you're making me blush.